Hello from the O’Hare Airport Hilton where I hope to be able to get home today. Yesterday, after a great day presenting at the North DuPage Connections conference, I looked at my phone and found that my flight home had been cancelled. I’m hoping to get home tonight, but there’s a lot of snow (even by Maine standards) in the forecast.
If I ever get home, I hope to take my kids skiing. Hope you have something fun planned for your weekend too!
Earlier this week I announced a new Practical Ed Tech course starting March 14th. It’s called Five Video Projects for Almost Any Classroom. You can find out more and register here. The subscriptions to my Practical Ed Tech courses are what allow me to make this blog live. THANKS.
Here are the most popular posts of the week:
Earn more money this year!
Workshops and eBooks
- THE Ed Tech Practice Bulletin comes out every Sunday evening/Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the most popular articles of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My youtube channel has over 45,000 subscribers who watch my short tutorial videos on a wide range of educational technology tools.
- I tweeted like @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I update my LinkedIn profile once or twice every week.
- THE Free Tech Facebook Page for Teachers features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you are curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it was used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.