Good evening from Maine where the sun has set on the shortest month of the year. It also seemed to be the coldest month of the year. And to end the month, we have another snowstorm!
AI (artificial intelligence) is the hottest topic in the entire educational technology landscape today. Similarly, four of the most popular posts on this blog in February were about AI tools.
As I do at the end of each month, I have compiled a list of the ten most popular articles of the month. Take a look and see if there’s anything interesting you missed earlier this month.
Earn more money this year!
Workshops and eBooks
- THE Ed Tech Practice Bulletin comes out every Sunday evening/Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the most popular articles of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My youtube channel has nearly 45,000 subscribers who watch my short tutorial videos on a wide range of educational technology tools.
- I tweeted like @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I update my LinkedIn profile once or twice every week.
- THE Free Tech Facebook Page for Teachers features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you are curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it was used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.