Hello from Maine where it will be a beautiful fall weekend. As I write this, I’m sipping my coffee as the sun rises on what’s going to be a fun and busy weekend for me and my little family. We have football practices, fishing, bike rides and a trip to Storyland to see Daniel Tiger on the schedule for the next two days. I hope you have planned an equally fun weekend.
This week I hosted professional development webinars for two different groups and was a guest speaker for another group. Please Click here or email me if you would like me to lead a webinar, workshop, or give a keynote at your next professional development.
Here are the most popular posts of the week:
1. My Top Ten Tools for Social Science Teachers and Students
2. A great alternative to Quizlet
3. The physics of soccer kicks
4. How to Create PDFs in Google Classroom
5. A great place to find free pictures for school projects
6. Five Google Search Products Students Are Overlooking
seven. Three Ways Focusable Helps Me Be More Productive
I will come to you!
50 Tech Tuesday tips!
- The Ed Tech Practice Bulletin comes out every Sunday evening/Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the most popular articles of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My youtube channel has over 43,000 subscribers who watch my short tutorial videos on a wide range of educational technology tools.
- I tweeted like @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Tech Facebook Page for Teachers features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you are curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it was used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.