Do you have data in a Google Form that you want to analyze so you can create a data dashboard using Google Sheets?
In this episode of Weekly technical coachwe’ll show you how to export your Google Forms data into a Google Sheets project, then walk you through the steps of creating a variety of charts and graphs so you can quickly see and analyze your data.
To download our FREE Google Forms template, please click here: https://www.teachercast.net/DailyTeacherInteractionForm
Learn how to create dynamic charts and graphs using Google Sheets
- 00:00 – Start
- 00:48 – How to view Google Forms results data
- 01:37 – Export data to Google Sheets
- 02:11 – How to create a NEW Google Sheet for your data
- 02:56 – How to resize multiple columns in Google Sheets
- 03:31 – How to format column headings in Google Sheets
- 03:47 – How to add a Boarder in Google Sheets
- 04:21 – How to create a chart in Google Sheets
- 04:46 – How to create a 3D chart in Google Sheets
- 05:29 – How to create a bar chart in Google Sheets
- 07:01 – Final recap and review
Have you seen Part 1: How to Create a Google Form to Collect Coaching Data?
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel for more information!
Have a good school year